Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Moving......

Wahoo! Celeste has finally begun to create white blood cells. On Monday her count was .2  Tues morning she was at .4 by afternoon she tested at .6    That is the good news!.
She is still in a very precarious place fighting the battle with her lungs and continuing high fevers. IV nutrition was started Tues. night.
   First thing this morning she will be moved by ambulance to LDS Hospital Bone Marrow Transplant Unit where they can care for her as we continue to make decisions about how quickly she will be ready for a transplant and if there will be any more RICE chemotherapy before then. The decision to use a donor has officially been made and her siblings will be tested first.
   There are many of you who have offered to donate. I do not know all of the cost or criteria for testing. I will post that information as soon as possible. I will also post visiting information. I don't know how they run the transplant unit. Please continue to pray for Celeste - She needs it and is very sustained by her knowledge of so many loved ones praying for her.
  Celeste asked me to share this:
"I say this in my head all the time - Lord grant me courage
                                                           Lord grant me strength
                                                           Lord grant me hope
                                                           Lord grant me faith
                                                           Lord grant me peace
                                                           Lord grant me understanding"
Please Lord - Grant that we may continue to have Celeste stay with us!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment