Tuesday, October 18, 2011

"I Vant To Suck Your Blood!"

Quite literally actually!  Last Thursday I had 3 blood transfusions.  My hemadocrit was pretty low.  But yesterday it was nice and high again!  I guess that's what happens when they dump 3 bags of blood into ya lol.  I always feel like a vampire when I get transfusions.  Appropriate for Halloween, right?  haha just kidding.  But seriously, I always feel better after transfusions.  Thanks to all who donate!  You can't donate directly to me, but hey, it just means more in the bank that they can choose from!  My platelets were also higher yesterday: 41.  We're going to try chemo next Tuesday.  By then it will have been 5 weeks since my last treatment. 

All is well.  I'm loving the fall weather and spending time with the family.  Thank you all for your continuous prayers and support.  God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Celeste, I have had trouble posting comments here, so this is really a test to see if it will work this time :) Just wanted to tell you how much we love you! We loved your concert in Logan - it was beautiful, and our time was well spent there. We continue to pray for your treatments and progress.

    ReplyDelete