Saturday, October 1, 2011

BENEFIT CONCERT!!

So my awesome Music Therapy Student Association friends at USU are doing a benefit concert on October 10th, and they are being oh so generous in giving me and my family half of the proceeds!  I love those guys....  Anyway, if you wanna come, please come!  I would love to see the beautiful smiling faces of everyone who has been praying for me and concerned with my healing process.  And besides that, my fellow music therapy students are some of the most talented people I know and they will blow your socks off!   Also, yours truly will be performing :)  I'm so exited! 

Details about Concert:  (If questions, post on blog or email me at celeste.p@aggiemail.usu.edu.  I will also                                        be posting the actual flier on facebook.)

Date and Time:  October 10th @ 7:00 P.M.
Location: St. Johns Episcopal Church  85 East 100 North, Logan, UT
Price:
    USU Students: $5
    Adults: $8
    Family Pass: $20

CURRENT UPDATE:
    Oh yes, and today (Friday) my CBC counts were much better.  Platelets were at 22, and white blood counts and hemadocrit were both higher.  I'm feeling awesome!  I have another chekup on Tuesday and will be receiving my first pet scan since I started treatments next Wednesday.  Hooray!  Enjoy General Conference everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment