Thursday, September 15, 2011

"Hole"y Body

So my mom and I decided today that I have a holey body!  Reason being, I have holes poked in my port every week, I got a bone marrow biopsy yesterday so I have a hole in my hip, and today I got 4 immunization shots in my arms.  I'm kind of sick of being poked lol.  But hey, at least now I can say that I'm holy!  Well.......maybe. lol

The biopsy went well, I don't remember this one hardly at all, so a lot less pain :)  The immunization shots I got were just in case they decide to take my spleen out next week because I'll be more susceptible to infections.  I would ask my mom what the names of the immunization shots were, but she's in bed right now.  I'll post them later.  We'll get the results from the biopsy next Tuesday and we'll go from there.  Right now we really don't know a whole lot about what next week is going to look like.  I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment