Tuesday, January 3, 2012

PET Scan

Well, not gonna lie, last week was rough.  Probably the hardest week I've had since August.  I had 4 platelet transfusions, 2 blood transfusions, several fevers, and I started going into anaphylactic shock on New Years Eve from the avacados in some guacamole I ate.  I'm ok, I just could feel my throat starting to close up so I took some liquid benedryl and felt better almost immediately.  I didn't have to go to the doctor or anything.  My doc told me a few years ago that I'm allergic to avacados, but I guess my allergy has just gotten worse.  I'll probably look into getting an epi pen.  Anyway, so last week was rough, but I'm feeling much better now :)

I also had my PET scan on Friday.  I'll get the results tomorrow (Wednesday) hopefully.  I'll definitely post those when I get them.  Everything went well.  Sitting still for 45 min. and then an additional 30 min. kinda stinks though lol.

 I was cold at the transfusion center so my nurse wrapped me up in warm blankets really good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment